Monday, January 4, 2010

Reflecting on self-portrait progress

On your blog, please describe what happened while discussing your work.
What did you share with your group members?
  • I shared my project and my plan that i have to finish my project.
How did they react to your story and your work of art?
  • They reacted good and they gave me good feedback and liked what my project was.
What feedback did they give you about your work up to this point?
  • they gave good feedback about how i should add more drawing of things then pictures and what they think i should do and change.
What do you still need to do to finish your work and how many more classes do you anticipate needing to finish?
  • i need to add the pictures i have of my family and draw the sports and things that are sort of kinda less important under it. then im done

No comments:

Post a Comment