Monday, October 19, 2009

Reflecting at mid-term.

Through out the first term I think i made great progress because i enjoy making and creating art I also started the term really excited because were weren't getting any homework but once we got the first homework assignment I thought the class was corny but after we were getting homework i started to see how it was not hard and was short. I also made progress because in the penguin project I didn't really like what some of my classmates drew on the paper. But i got over the fact of what they did, i looked at the final project and it wasn't what i really had in mind. I also made progress bye working with Sophia on both the robot BOB and the race car track. We worked good together and made two really cool sculptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment